- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 250 grams chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- 4 sprigs thyme leaves, leaves removed and chopped
- 400 ml Knorr vegetable stock
- 150 ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- Water & Lemon juice to soak the potatoes in
- 160 gram The Vegetarian Butcher What the Cluck
Serving size 4
Quantity per portion
- Energy kcal 368
- Protein 15.7g
- Carbohydrates incl. Fibers 61.5g
- Carbohydrates excl. Fibers 55.8g
- Sugars 9.0g
- Fiber 10.8g
- Fats 6.0g
- Saturated fats 0.8g
- Unsaturated fats 4.5g
- Monounsaturated fats 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat 2.1g
- Trans fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 317mg
- Salt 0.79g
- Calcium 7%
- Iron 16%
- Potassium 41%
- Vitamin C 78%
- Vitamin A 207%
Preheat oven to 180c.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over a low to medium heat and add in the garlic, leeks, mushrooms and thyme and cook until soft.
Add in a heaped tablespoon of flour and cookout.
Add in The Vegetarian Butcher What The Cluck Chicken Chunks and cook through, frying until lightly golden.
Pour over the vegetable stock and the almond milk and stir through, then allow to simmer for 20 minutes, until reduced and thickened.
Transfer the pie mixture to a round oven dish and top with alternating potato and sweet potato discs, in a spiral pattern.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until the potatoes are crisp and curling slightly.